Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Mario Sunshine Multiplayer
I'm trying to play online with a friend and can't get player two to drop in, you just need to press start in controller two?

and the game dsync aways
(02-22-2017, 10:39 AM)R4ndomgamer03 Wrote: I found other bugs while playing with my brother.. Like on the ree boo level.. Crash after the fade.. And in the slot machine level.. After get the shine of the minigame.. And saving.. Crash

Sirena Beach- King Boo Down Below

The Game crash and gives a blackscreen.
I updated the patcher, which should hopefully make it work through wine.
After obtaning the 30 shine my game crashes, any help?
https://youtu.be/soHzllbUdeY

Here's a video of the problem
I don't have a video (and my capture card is broken so I may not be able to get one for a while) but after collecting one of the F.L.U.D.D. upgrades in delfino plaza from shadow mario, a cutscene plays as if a shine was collected. However, it softlocks the game and you cannot continue. restarting and selecting the save file in which either the jet or rocket nozzle was collected results in a crash and a black screen with white text.

I use nintendon't btw
Lightbulb 
(02-20-2017, 01:18 AM)miluaces Wrote: Great Trailer (By CyberTanuki): 

Download: https://blastsoftstudios.com/downloads/smsmulti.html

Please post bugs and crashes and any videos you make in this thread.

Great concept. Has the Dev Team working on this project considered four players, or has this not been possible so far? (If more than two players can be done, I think Il Piantissimo's model could be used) Personally, I like the brush as part of Shadow Mario's model and schtick, but I would like to think that without FLUDD, he should have some abilities that Mario isn't able to do (something that makes him more useful, preferably). I appreciate the work the Dev Team has put into this project, and I look forward to more projects of the same caliber.
(07-04-2017, 05:34 PM)Blackbox9 Wrote: Great concept. Has the Dev Team working on this project considered four players, or has this not been possible so far? (If more than two players can be done, I think Il Piantissimo's model could be used) Personally, I like the brush as part of Shadow Mario's model and schtick, but I would like to think that without FLUDD, he should have some abilities that Mario isn't able to do (something that makes him more useful, preferably). I appreciate the work the Dev Team has put into this project, and I look forward to more projects of the same caliber.

I agree, but I hope they replace Shadow Mario with Luigi. Maybe they could do a player selection screen eventually. But since Shadow Mario is already in the game, I think it would be awesome to have Mario & Luigi VS Shadow Mario/Bowser/etc.
So I've been experiencing an issue when playing this game on Nintendont. Whenever we accumulate 30 Shines, the game will crash whenever trying to load the save, and crashes immediately after the save screen when the 30th Shine has been collected, essentially preventing any sort of progress past that point. We restarted the first time this happened, assuming we'd done something to corrupt the save or something, but on the second run of the game, when we finally got back up to 30 Shines, the same thing happened, much to our misery. Not sure what's causing this, could be a game trigger?? idk, but hopefully there's a fix for this in the works, or something.
Please help!
Really love this mod, great job on it! It's really fun! It's impressive this is even possible to begin with!
Brilliant job getting it up and running!
Keep up the good work, guys!
Just gotta iron out the crashes and the few bugs, and it'll be golden!
And if anyone else is experiencing the same issue as I am, please let me know so we can solve this.

(05-30-2017, 02:20 PM)Duol Wrote: https://youtu.be/soHzllbUdeY

Here's a video of the problem

Literally having the same issue! Devs, get on this! This is the second other person I've found that is having this issue!

(03-26-2017, 08:52 AM)Storm Wrote: After obtaining 30 Shines I'm unable to load the save file as it crashes during loading. I believe it might have something to do with the Rocket Nozzle event in Delfino Plaza as this occurs at 30 Shines.

I've attached an image of the error screen.

I seriously hopes this gets patched.
It sucks so badly.
Having the same issue.